Sunday, December 30, 2007
how do you sign up for email notification
i have set up a user account with google and still can not find the button to 'subscribe' to the posts. every time someone adds a comment I would like to receive an email. I'll do some further trying. if someone knows exactly how to get this accomplished please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Trees,
As I am leaving this comment, there is a place below for me to click that e-mail comments will be sent to my personal e-mail address.
So leave me a comment to this and I'll see if I get an e-mail about it.
any luck?
Jenn,
Yes, I received an e-mail notice of your comment with a link to the blog.
You have to subscribe using the click-on button below, where it says "Choose an identity".
Post a Comment